Do you love networking with other women in rural, regional and remote areas and like the thought of connecting with women in other parts of Australia?
As a national organisation representing RRR women in all parts of Australia, the NRWC prides itself on engaging thousands of women each year.
The NRWC has initiated many friendships with RRR women connecting through its projects. These women may not have ever crossed paths otherwise due to their geographical location. By joining us, we can overcome the distance of geographical, social and intellectual isolation.
It can be such a powerful experience sharing your knowledge with other women and inspiring each other to chase your dreams. Connecting and sharing experiences can also help overcome adversity and build resilience - factors which can help build success.
We have some opportunities for you to be involved with the National Rural Women’s Coalition.
Here are some questions to ask yourself?
Are you a woman living in rural, regional or remote Australia?
Do you love living in your RRR area?
Are you interested in fulfilling your own professional development?
Do you love connecting with other women?
Do you love chasing your dreams?
Are you inspired by hearing the stories of other successful women?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions here are some ways you can get involved:
- Join in on one of our A Cuppa With …. Series where women from all over Australia join in over “A Cuppa” via webinar to discuss relevant topics
- Apply for one of our e-Leaders Programs where you have access to a virtual classroom
- Attend a local forum in your region. These are run at various times throughout the year in different locations
- Volunteer to help at NRWC events in your region, we would love to hear from you!
- Can’t find time to embark on one of the official NRWC programs? You may like to connect with us via Facebook and Twitter at your leisure and enjoy seeing what other women are up to.
- Send us an original blog