Canberra 26-30 November 2017
The National Rural Women’s Coalition (NRWC) is offering 14 places to rural women 35+ to participate in a 3-day residential leadership program in Canberra 26-30 November 2017.
Who Should Apply?
- Are you a rural woman interested in leadership?
- Do you want to grow your leadership capacity?
- Are you keen to make a difference to your community?
- Do you seek to understand more abut the political processes?
- Do you want to learn more about effective communication and
- Do you have a project to build the capacity in other rural
women, that you would like to develop?
Then NRWC’s Rural Women’s Muster will encompass a range of
speakers who will share their personal leadership experiences
including framing an advocacy issue, bringing an issue to the
attention of policy makers, working politically, shaping public
opinion, and strategies to have your voice heard.
NRWC will fund accommodation, all meals and the residential
training program while attendees are in Canberra. NRWC will also
subsidise travel costs up to $250.