Welcome - NRWC President Alwyn Friedersdorff
International Human Rights Structures
- The UN system
- Human Rights Treaties
- Universal Periodic Review
- Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues
Gender Infrastructure Internationally
- Beijing Platform / Cairo / history of foundation docs
Questions and discussion – All presenters
- Questions from participants
- Examples of how the international processes have been used in Australian domestic advocacy work
Priority Theme: Challenges and opportunities in achieving gender equality and the empowerment of rural women and girls.
Review Theme: Participation in and access of women to the media and information and commu-nications technologies and their impact on the use as an instrument for the advancement and empow-erment of women.
Copies of each session will be available. Please see for more details https://nationalwomensalliances.org.au/
Each session will be for approximately 1.5hrs